KIOSK - Deposit Machines
Deposit Machines provide the following functionalities:
All transaction scenario and other configuration parameters are downloaded by the terminal from the Server through proprietary messaging system. In some situations transaction flow and other parameters can be locally configured. Transaction flow and screens can be designed as per customer requirements. Bank’s logo and corporate theme must be provided.
There are two ways to generate reports.
1. Deposit Transaction Report can be generated from the server. Bank Branch or Head Office will collect that report and send to the corresponding branch for posting.
2. Deposit Transaction Report can be generated from the local computer (within the deposit machine). Bank Branch will generate the report and perform necessary activities to post it to the Core Banking Software.
Capacity of Deposit:
Maximum Note Allowed Per Deposit:
The standard deposit is 100 Notes per Envelope.
Maximum Envelope Deposit:
The Vault can accommodate more than 400 Envelopes.
Transaction processing settlement can be arranged according to client’s requirements and policies. It can be arranged for both Online and Branch Banking.
The Deposit Machine will come with 1 (one) year full warranty including spare parts.
The machine can be colored as per Bank’s corporate theme.
This Deposit Machine requires maintenance for Sensor systems, Shutter, Printer, Card Reader Head, monitor & others periodically.
Consumables will be required to be loaded on need basis.
Both the Hardware and Software ensures highest security.
The Vault is UL standard; fire-proof and tamper-proof.
Customer Account Number and Card number are stored using 3DES encryption.
Deposit Machine can be monitored locally or from remote locations.
An individual Personal Computer with a local Printer or Network printer should be allocated for Monitoring Deposit Machine. The following monitoring abilities are allowed:
Hardware monitoring can identify:
1. If the Vault of the Deposit Machine has been opened.
2. If the Power is switched off.
3. If the Envelope Sensor is not working.
4. If the Shutter is not working
Software monitoring can find:
1. The total number of successful transaction.
2. The total number of cancelled transaction.
3. The number of cash deposit transactions.
4. The number of cheque deposit transactions.
5. The number of utility bill transactions.
Note: In this case Bank’s Local personnel will have to monitor all the above.
A specific Personal Computer with Deposit Machine Network Access should be allocated for Monitoring all the Deposit Machines at the same time. The same monitoring abilities are allowed if monitored from a remote location. Only difference is one person can monitor all the Deposit Machines from a single point.
Note: In this case Bank’s Local personnel will be instructed by a central monitoring unit of the bank.
18- 30 Degree Celsius. Ideally
220 -240V ~, 50-60 Hz.
Thermal with autocutter,
Ethernet TCP / IP
Hybrid Card Reader, Track 1,2,3
Contact position as per ISO track up or down
Other Peripherals: [Optional]
Biometric Security (Fingerprint)
|1. 17” LCD TOUCH SCREEN||2. AUTO CUT Thermal Printer|
a. High resolution.
b. Life of sixty million touches.
c. Low Power Consumption.
a. Fast printing with high resolutions.
b. Paper cutting automatically after Printing as per given length.
c. Very easy to Load new Paper.